Meran and its surroundings are waiting to be explored
Thanks to our special location, enjoy relaxation in our natural idyll and the holiday feeling of city life at the same time. Among apple trees with a uniquely beautiful panoramic view of the mountains of Meran and yet only a few walking minutes from the beautiful old town of Meran.
Here you can experience culture, stroll below the medieval arcades with their numerous shops and restaurants or spoil yourself at the Meran thermal baths with wellness treatments. The Stöckerhof and Meran are a holiday pleasure all year round.
Bus stop, shops, supermarket, restaurants and bars are within 5 minutes walking distance.
We offer you:
Flowerage in spring
The Meran region enchants with a wonderful variety of blossoms in spring. You can experience this beautiful season on our farm in the middle of nature. The blossom of the apple trees has a very special charm: the whole valley glows in white and pink and you will be fascinated by the seductive scent everywhere. Nice hikes along the irrigation channels and meadows, walks through the small streets of Meran and bicycle tours invite you. Enjoy the first warm sunrays and get into the mood for the warm season.
Mountain summer in Meran
In summer the mountains call for hikes with fantastic panoramic views. You can do challenging mountain bike tours and also cosy bicycle tours. Afterwards our swimming pool will give you refreshment and you can relax on the deck chairs. Mild summer evenings invite you to sit on the outside, to go for walks or entertainment in the nearby pedestrian zone of Meran.
Autumn pleasures at harvest time
Apples and grapes are ripe. On your hikes, let yourself be spoilt by South Tyrolean delicacies in the numerous inns and Buschenschänken (special places where you can enjoy wine and food)
In late autumn you can enjoy the wonderful colourful autumn landscape at pleasant temperatures. Explore the Meran land on walks, hikes and bicycle tours.
Winter time in Meran and surroundings
During winter time and advent season, the "Meran Christmas" attracts many visitors with traditional South Tyrolean handicrafts and South Tyrolean delicacies.
The sunny Meran 2000 ski region promises active holidaymakers skiing pleasure, tobogganing fun and wonderful walks in the snow. The station of the cableway is only a few driving minutes from our house.
We are happy to give you holiday and activity hints and are always available to answer your wishes and questions.
A small selection of the numerous activity opportunities:
The old town of Meran is only 1.5 km away from our house and offers:
- Terme Meran with its 25 pools and various saunas
- the walking path called Tappeinerweg
- the promenade along the river Passer
- the electorate castle
- several museums and churches
- guided city tours every Tuesday at 10 am (except in winter)
- many shops, restaurants and bars
- cultural life, theatre, concerts and other events
... and much more
You can furthermore experience in Meran:
- the gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle are among the most beautiful gardens in the world (15 walking minutes)
- Cycling along the river Etsch in to Vinschgau and Passeier Valley (the cycle path is only 500 m from our house)
- Mountain bike tours
- Hikes, mountain tour and walks
- Cableway to Meran 2000, the hiking, skiing and tobogganing area of Meran (10 minutes by car)
- Tennis courts
- Swimming pool
- Visiting of a winery and wine tasting at Rametz Castle
- Ice skating
The nearby surrounding is waiting for you with:
- possibility of horse riding, mini golf, golf, rafting, high ropes course, swimming pools
- Visiting of castles and museums
- Visiting of a winery and wine tasting in the winery Meran Burggräfler
- City tours
- Cableway, alpines and hiking areas
- Trip to Lake Kaltern and Lake Montiggler (30 km)
- Round trip in the Dolomites
- Trip to Lake Garda (1 hour by car)
- Day trip to Venice (bus rides are offered)